Direct dial: 01706 817 938 | Mobile: 07932 762 448 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We train in-house groups of staff to become Mental Health First Aiders who will be registered with Mental Health First Aid England.
Mental Health First Aid is a fully certified two-day course delivered by our expert in the field Pauline Murray-Knight. Pauline is accredited with Mental Health First Aid England to deliver the nationally recognised Mental Health First Aid England (Adult and Youth) course.
On this two-day course, you will learn how to:
- Identify the early stages of a mental health problem
- Help someone who’s dealing with a mental health issue
- Help stop someone from self-harming or hurting others
- Help stop mental ill health from worsening
- Help someone have a quicker recovery
- Guide someone towards proper professional help
- Break the stigma of a mental health problem
Everyone who attends the course will be provided with complimentary resources including a mental health first aid manual containing a wealth of information, a workbook, and a ‘Z card’ that is a simple step-by-step guide for mental health first aiders to quickly identify and help a colleague with possible mental health issues.
Every employee who completes the course will become a qualified mental health first aider and earn a certificate from MHFA England.
As part of the STILLHR package we offer research into the current state of staff mental health in the organisation and tailor the introduction of first aiders according to the research results.