Direct dial: 01706 817 938 | Mobile: 07932 762 448 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All leadership development consultants bring with them their own beliefs about what good leadership is. We seek to support clients to develop inclusive leadership: leadership that unites people around the organisation’s strategy, that brings out and develops the skills and aptitudes of everyone, and harnesses the energy of diversity to achieve common goals.
We work with individual leaders and with leadership teams to increase your effectiveness and help you address the challenges that are holding you back, for example:
- Unconscious or unhealthy use of power
- Lack of leadership team collaboration–the dreaded silos
- Unresolved strategic disagreement
- Staff mistrust of leaders
We use confidential conversations with individuals to build a picture of what is going on under the surface, and then bring these issues into the open in a way that allows them to be understood and addressed constructively in one or more team retreats. We support teams to create new, more healthy and resilient ways of working together that:
- provide inspiring inclusive leadership to the whole organisation, and
- better support individual leadership team members themselves.