Direct dial: 01706 817 938 | Mobile: 07932 762 448 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organisations and individuals suffer when workplace relationships breakdown.
STILLHR’s mediation services offer an effective process to find a resolution acceptable to all.
Registered with the Civil Mediation Council as a Mediation Provider, STILLHR has four Accredited Workplace Mediators.
Contact us to learn more about our mediation services.
Why choose mediation?
There are many benefits of using mediation; here are some of the most important:
- It shows the employer cares, and acts to resolve disputes quickly and cost effectively
- It’s a reasonable and positive suggestion of an employer to invite individuals to use mediation if there is a problem relationship
- It avoids the costs and disruption of formal allegations, investigations and possible litigation
- It can lead to a mutually beneficial outcome for both parties that enables a better and more productive future working relationship
- It can be used at any stage in the employment relationship
- It empowers individuals to create and own the solutions
- It’s forward looking, breaking the current state and finding better ways ahead
What is Workplace Mediation?
Mediation is a confidential process that helps employees in conflict to resolve difficult or broken workplace relationships. Facilitated by an impartial mediator, it assists the discussion to resolve disputes by moving toward practical solutions and agreements created and owned by the disputing parties.
What does the mediator do?
The mediator is an expert in helping people to communicate more effectively with each other. The mediator won’t judge, interrogate or tell parties what to do. During the mediation, the mediator’s role is to help parties get clarity about their situation, facilitate a conversation, and help reach a resolution that is mutually acceptable.
What issues can be resolved using Workplace Mediation?
The issues are determined by the parties involved. Typically they may include issues relating to relationship breakdowns, personality clashes, communication problems, sickness absence due to work-related stress, allegations of bullying and harassment, allegations of discrimination, and post-grievance recommendations.
STILLHR provides workplace mediation services throughout the UK to a wide range of organisations, including:
|Nabarro – Sheffield||Hammersmith United Charities|
|West Kent Housing Association||Central Bedfordshire Council|
|Folkestone Town Council||Richmond Borough Council|
|Plan International||Natural History Museum|
|Poole Hospital NHS||Changing Faces|
“I was encouraged to open up and say what I really meant.”