Direct dial: 01706 817 938 | Mobile: 07932 762 448 | Email: email@example.com
STILLHR’s Respect, Diversity and Inclusion training workshops explore levels of respect being shown and felt within staff groups, and are comprehensive in their coverage of equality law and diversity principles. Often spearheading our clients drive for culture change, challenging harassment and raising respect, our cost-effective all-staff programmes deliver a consistent organisation-wide message and ensure common understanding of roles, rights and responsibilities.
The key content of our all-staff workshops includes:
- Demonstrating the real and tangible benefits of this kind of training for everyone
- Respect within the workplace
- The Equality Act 2010 – the protected characteristics
- Banter and joking without offence
- Bullying, harassment and sexual harassment
- Recognising unconscious bias in yourself and others
- Recognising and challenging unwanted or unlawful behaviours
- Working toward the workplace we want
Workshops that work – for everyone
Our experience has shown for our workshops to succeed, it’s vital delegates don’t feel ‘lectured at’. Our workshops create a safe and non-judgmental, open environment to engage in discussion and be reflective on current behaviours. They may use our acting team to depict real-life workplace scenarios on the subject, encouraging discussion around the topic of banter, self-deprecation and jokes that may be heard in the workplace.
Our workshops are forward-looking and engaging. They involve delegates in describing what workplace they would wish for, and deciding the practical steps necessary to bring about the change. We then lead them through how this will be put into action in the real world back at their workplace.